Animal Politics Animal Politics

Rock on.

This was sweet, and having bush as that funny lookin' bison(buffalo) is priceless. Damn hes funny lookin. Dont mind the poeple below, they need to be educated badly! They guy below said global warming doenst exsits! Oh boy, these people are going to be surprised when we all die from their ignorance, and their cars, and capitalist companys. One guy below said that enviromentalism is the communism. How dont see how this would be a bad thing? In communism(true Marxism) we wouldnt have ignorance selfish people like them, and we would work together to make all of our lifes equal, and healthy. Moreover, wind mills! Good old wind mills. You rock, and you will continue to rock unless you buy into their garbage!

stick wars episode 1 stick wars episode 1

Good stuff!

Looks like an actual fight from one of the movies, we share the same name, did you use a fight scene from the movie, then rotoscope with stick people?

Silent Mario Film Silent Mario Film

you have talent.

You have talent, but why ruin it with racism?

Decleinad responds:

Because I knew I didn't mean it, and it never occured to me that anyone else would think otherwise. Check back later for some non-racist stuff.

StreetFighter Tutorial StreetFighter Tutorial

Im proud!

Thank you for making this, its alot more advanced then mine, and you had combinations with jumping+right. I didnt want to go way into depth because im busy with website stuff, but i love these! Its perfect! I see your a ryu fan? lol god speed!
keep on doing great stuff!

R-i-c responds:

my pleasure. It may be more advance but its far from perfect! But anyway, thanks again for your tutorial! ;)

Counterstrike shooter Counterstrike shooter

I love this!

i love it! lol one of the best shooting flash games i have played! one thing you could change is the sinper mode, its all black, you could have put the black parts into a 50 alpha so you could see where they coming from, but other then that! i love it:D:D:D